Amour Natural Roman Chamomile Essential Oil - 10ml Bottle
The oil is used by aromatherapists for relaxation, peace and patience and is renowned for its calming, soothing, properties, both physically and emotionally.
Roman Chamomile essential oil has a sweet middle note smell, similar to sweet apples.
When used in skin treatments, chamomile oil has the ability to smooth out broken capillaries and improve elasticity. It is very affective as soothing dry, irritated skin.
Chamomile oil, in a diluted form, is suitable for young children to soothe and calm.
Chamomile blends well with Bergamot, Lavender, Jasmine, Tea Tree, Grapefruit, Lemon, Geranium, Patchouli, Rose Geranium and Ylang-Ylang.
Some suggested directions for use
- Add 6-10 drops in a bath.
- Mix 5 drops with water to use in an oil burner.
- Mix 6-10 drops with hot water as an inhalation.
- Mix 5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil for massage.
- Can be applied direct to skin problem areas (avoid if over-sensitive).
- Do not take internally.
- Keep away from children and eyes.
- Avoid during early pregnancy as it is an emmenagogue (stimulates blood flow to the pelvis and uterus).
- If oil gets into eyes splash out with water, seek medical advice if necessary.
- If unfamiliar with essential oils seek advice from a practitioner.
The oils are bottled in dark glass bottles to ensure the oil remains at maximum potency and undamaged by sunlight. The bottles have tamper-evident caps, plus an internal dropper.
All products are 100% pure, free from synthetic ingredients, vegan-friendly and never tested on animals.