BioCare Vitasorb B12 - 15ml
Biocare Vitasorb B12 (Micellised) is a liquid vitamin preparation for maximising absorption efficiency. Vitasorb B12 is absorbed efficiently and can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) or added to water, fruit juice or milk.
An essential vitamin in liquid form for those who find swallowing tablets or capsules difficult.
- Provides liquid vitamin B12 to facilitate absorption
- Vitamin B12 is essential for the production of healthy red blood cells
- Vitamin B12 is required for the maintenance of healthy nerve function
- Ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules and tablets
- Can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal problems
- Suitable for veterinary use as a food supplement for animals
- Detergent and surfactant free
- Suitable for children from birth and for the elderly
Purified Water, Preservatives (Citric Acid & Potassium Sorbate), Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamine)
Recommended daily intake:
Five drops twice daily in water with food, or directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed. Suitable for children from birth.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Please be aware that antioxidant supplements in particular, and many other dietary supplements, can interfere or interact negatively with cancer treatment and other medications. We advise not taking them during cancer treatment without individual professional advice. Please check with your healthcare professional about safe supplement use.