Amour Natural Citronella Essential Oil 10ml
Citronella Essential Oil is commonly used as an insect repellent. It is also antibacterial and deodorising, as well as being an affective flea spray for animals and used as a moth deterrent for clothes.
Citronella is a grass that grows to about 3 feet tall and has long flowering leaves. It is grown mainly in Sri Lanka and Java, and also found in Central America and South America. The grass is dried and then steam distilled.
This oil has a powerfully sweet, lemony aroma with a herbaceous undertone. and blends well with lemon, bergamot, orange, cedarwood and geranium. When blended with neroli or bergamot it is particularly softening to the skin.
• Do not take internally.
• Avoid use before sun exposure.
• Keep away from children and eyes.
• If pregnant or have a medical condition consult your practitioner before use.
• If oil gets into eyes splash out with water, seek medical advice if necessary.
• If unfamiliar with essential oils seek advice from a practitioner.
The oils are bottled in dark glass bottles to ensure the oil remains at maximum potency and undamaged by sunlight. The bottles have tamper-evident caps, plus an internal dropper.
Amour Natural Oils are 100% pure, free from synthetic ingredients, vegan-friendly and never tested on animals.