Visit the Hub
If you want to check if we are open when you are planning your visit then please call us on 0117 930 4843
Shopping Safely With Us
We are still being careful because we know you might be too.
Hygiene will always be a priority to us and we work hard to keep the space clean and inviting for our customers and clients.
Please respect other customers, our staff and volunteers, so that we can all feel safe and comfortable, and enjoy shopping with us.
We will happily exchange or refund any item returned to us within 14 days in the condition it was purchased, with proof of purchase and price tag attached.
Our staff are here to help and we will always do our best to resolve any issues with faulty or unwanted purchases.
Donating To Us
We welcome donations over the door during opening hours and are able to accept a wide variety of things including most household items, books, toys, clothing, working electrical items and even small pieces of furniture.
Please be mindful that there are items which may not be possible for us to accept due to health & safety reasons. Talk to our staff if you're concerned about what you are intending to give us and we'll be happy to help.
- Keep everything safe - Please ensure all your lovely things are well packaged in secure bags or boxes, and that sharp or fragile items are well wrapped.
- Make sure everything is clean - Please wash your items of clothing and any other household items before giving them to us where possible.
- Be selective - Help maximise our storage and selling space by bringing mostly good quality, resalable items, and if you can, avoid bringing too much at once.
- Sign up to Gift Aid - By signing up to GiftAid when you donate to us you can increase the value of your donations by 25% at no additional cost to you.
- Donate with care - Please don't leave your things outside of The Hub when we're not here, as these donations are likely to be ruined, rained on or stolen. Consider calling ahead or booking a donation time to help us plan for large donations if you can.
For more information call us on 01179304843 or email email@example.com