Amour Natural Clary Sage Essential Oil- 10ml
Clary sage essential oil has a herbaceous, heavy and nutty aroma.
Clary sage oil is a strong, warming and relaxing oil which is calming for nervous tension and head stress and is useful for helping calm down highly agitated states. It is also helpful for a range of female complaints, as well as muscle health and balancing the digestive system. When used on the skin, clary sage is useful for balancing oil secretions and for calming puffy skin. It has been said to be useful for encouraging appropriate hair growth.
As clary sage is a very relaxing oil caution is advised during driving. Consumption of alcohol should also be avoided as it can exaggerate the effects of alcohol, and in excess it can cause headaches and nausea.
Clary sage blends well with most oils, in particular Lavender, Citronella, Grapefruit, Geranium, Sweet Orange, Frankincense and Lemon.
Suggested directions for use:
- Add 6-10 drops in a bath.
- Mix 5 drops with water to use in an oil burner.
- Mix 6-10 drops with hot water as an inhalation.
- Mix 5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil for massage.
- Do not take internally.
- Keep away from children and eyes.
- Avoid when driving or during consumption of alcohol.
- If pregnant or have a medical condition consult your practitioner before use.
- If oil gets into eyes splash out with water, seek medical advice if necessary.
- If unfamiliar with essential oils seek advice from a practitioner.
The oils are bottled in dark glass bottles to ensure the oil remains at maximum potency and undamaged by sunlight. The bottles have tamper-evident caps, plus an internal dropper.
All products are 100% pure, free from synthetic ingredients, vegan-friendly and never tested on animals.