Amour Natural Clove Bud Essential Oil - 10ml
Clove bud oil is pain relieving, calming, anti-infectious, disinfecting and stimulating. It is particularly useful for tooth ache and mouth sores, as well as joint issues and infectious wounds.
Clove bud oil has a penetrating and spicy aroma with a strong base note.
Clove oil is very potent and powerful and care should be taken when using the oil. Massage is not recommended but it is a popular and affective ingredient (use very small proportions).
Clove blends well with Basil, Benzoin, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Citronella, Grapefruit, Lemon, Nutmeg, Sweet Orange, Peppermint and Rosemary.
Suggested directions for use:
- Add 6-10 drops in a bath.
- Mix 5 drops with water to use in an oil burner.
- Mix 6-10 drops with hot water as an inhalation.
- Mix 5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil for massage.
- Add to natural skincare products.
- Do not take internally.
- Use with care, may irritate mucus membranes.
- Keep away from children and eyes.
- Avoid If pregnant. If have a medical condition consult your practitioner before use.
- If oil gets into eyes splash out with water, seek medical advice if necessary.
- If unfamiliar with essential oils seek advice from a practitioner.
The oils are bottled in dark glass bottles to ensure the oil remains at maximum potency and undamaged by sunlight. The bottles have tamper-evident caps, plus an internal dropper.
All products are 100% pure, free from synthetic ingredients, vegan-friendly and never tested on animals.